Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Wednesday 22 May 2013

I'm Late!!!

I'm a bit late with this so no waffling today!


I used :-
Image and DP :- LOTV.
Colouring :- Promarkers.
Sentiment :- Stampin' Up!
Glamour Dust, Dienamics Fishtail Flags die, 2 Stamping' Up punches for sentiment and button from stash.

Challenges :-
Lili's Little Fairies. :- Thank you.

I'll be back later with the sketch challenge details as this one ends soon!

Isn't this a great sketch from Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.


Kat xx

9 comments:

  1. Sorry to be so missing all week Kat and I know you asked me a question so before I forget my camera is a plain and simple Canon Ixus 115 model, second one I've had and for the money pretty good.

    I'm pretty lousy at taking photographs, I can never understand how a square card never looks that shape in my photos - one of my son's who's a professional photographer for one of the National tells me it's "perspective" and can never understand why I have problems !

    All that gabbling on I nearly forget to say what a sweet card, looks lovely in all the lilac shades.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is gorgeous hun, so adorable. Thanks for playing at LLF this week. Hugs, Fairy Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really sweet card Kat, lovely LOTV and colours Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card, love that image. Thanks for playing at LLF. I have some andy if you would like to hop over x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love that Oh! So cute image and the colours you have used.
    Glad I am not the only one who has problems with "lids". If you seen the carry on in this house trying to open the lid on an "ink pad"
    Have a great day

    Patricia. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is adorable Kat and fabulous too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Morning Kat,
    Thank you for your comment on my Blog I really appreciate that.
    Hazel is still really struggling with her Blog.
    You can only get to it through clicking her link on mine where she is just Hazel, or Google at hazelsbasketsofjoy.blogspot.com
    She will be delighted with a comment, thank you.
    Have a Great Day

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely sketch to work to Kat, cute image and love the touch of sparkle.
    Hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card, love the soft colours!! Hugs Juls xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.