Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Wednesday 1 August 2012

Less is More at Christmas.

When I saw the sketch at Less is More this week I thought it would be ideal for a quick Christmas card. Needless to say I didn't make this card quickly! And it's not what I meant to make before I started it either. My friend persuaded me to leave it exactly as it is. So here it is. I love the layout and think I could use it to make more simple cards.


I used :-
Embossing folder :- Cuttlebug.
Edge punch :- Martha Stewart.
Sentiment :- Hero Arts.
Glamour Dust.

I'm in the middle of a DT card now but I'm leaving it for now as I think it's bedtime.

Thanks for looking and catch you all tomorrow.

7 comments:

  1. A large die cut snowflake superimposed on your embossed band might look rather nice, although it looks great as is.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Card love the embossed band :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Kat, I like it the way it is, classy looking sometimes I think some cards are too busy. Aud x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple but beautiful, sometimes I think we are too tempted to add more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks really lovely as it is Kat, love this style, have to give it a try. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely Kat
    I really like the subtlety
    Thanks so much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks very sophisticated as it is Kat
    Debz
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.