Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Friday 17 August 2012

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Yes you've guessed right, another Christmas card! I can never resist this cute little House Mouse image so when I saw the challenge at Less is More this week was fur or feathers I knew this image was just perfect. And since it's a one layer week too this was a really quick card.


I used :-
Image :- House Mouse.
Colouring :- Promarkers.
Sentiment :- Hero Arts.
Glamour Dust.

I'm also entering this card over at Simon says Stamp :- Animal antics.

It's a horrible day here today, just pouring! I had two very wet dogs this morning not to mention a very wet me!! I've been a good girl and done most of my housework already so now I'm off to finish my hoovering and have my lunch. This is my last day of partial freedom as my colleague is on holiday from this afternoon for two weeks. Sob! The worst part of working full time is that I get all the quiet times instead of just the quiet times I usually get. I think I might take my iPad with me and then at least I can keep up with commenting and checking out my favourite blogs.

Thanks for looking and I'll catch up with you all this evening.

9 comments:

  1. He is such a cutie and I love the touch of twinkle!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw,how cute is he all by himself.Cute image in his sparkly hat.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card just goes to prove Kat, the plain and simple can be very effective and elegant.

    We've not got rain is yet, we were promised it yesterday but all we got was thunder and today is a really odd day, very windy but warm at the same time and overcast.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab one layer card, beautifully coloured.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cas look, he's too cute. The Sun came out late afternoon, what a beautiful evening we now have. Hope it reached you too, enjoy the weekend. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute Kat....:o)

    have a lovely weekend hun...big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Superb card, I love images placed in the corner
    Thanks very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute Kat, a nice quick card. Enjoy your weekend. Aud x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet little mouse! Thanks for playing along with the Animal Antics Challenge this week over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.